Monday, January 9, 2012

fancy pants hotel, motor city style...

Last year at about this time I learned something about myself that I'd never though I'd admit to the world. I kind of love cars. 

So here I am again, lucky enough to be covering the mecca of all things automotive - The North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan - for the second year in a row (check out my video from last year here). And I'm staying in this fancy hotel. There is original art all over the walls and I love it. They also painted their hallways just like mine - I must have been on to something.  

So tomorrow will be a whirlwind of the newest greatest green vehicles on and off the market from companies like Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, Smart, Volvo, Volkswagen (could be a beetle coming in EV form - how excited are you?) and Ford. 

La di da. What's a girl to do with all that horsepower?

No comments:

Post a Comment