Thursday, April 19, 2012

Things I wish I had today...



Last night I was dreaming of Brimfield. It is less than a month away and I'm already thinking up fun things that I'll find there. So today, to bide my time before the big weekend in May, I'll just dream of things on Etsy and hope that their cute cousins will find me at the greatest of all antique fairs when I step into its grasp.  (photo #1, gorgeous gilded mirror - $40 @ Davey's Vintage)



Every girl needs some every day earrings and this girl has none. These hand-carved mother of pearl earrings would go with just about everything. $40 @ Mae Clara Vintage


Wiggle dresses! I'm in love with wiggle dresses. I want them all. Especially this one. 


This is one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. Period. $69 @Violet's Emporium.

So there's what I'm swooning over. Le sigh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment