Thursday, March 15, 2012

Could I put my TV on this?

Currently our television is sitting atop a vintage sewing machine table (here's a really nice one to reference what I'm talking about). Though lovely, it is not really functional seeing that the entire interior of the table is occupied by the sewing machine and can't be used for storage. 

So, I've been looking for a new TV table. The problem being, I hate TV tables. I hate most modern cabinetry in general. So I've been getting crafty with my ideas and I'm currently thinking a vintage desk. 

So, do you think I could put my TV on something similar to this adorable mid-century vanity/desk? I kind of love the idea of it -- I also love this and this


P.S. I've been thinking about plugging the sewing machine in to see if it works. Maybe I could get some clothing repairs done! Do you think it will blow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment